Barras COVID-19 response and orders update.
Barras Jabón Artesanal
last update: August, 10 10:10 am
We're happy to announce that we're shipping orders in 1 to 3 labor days. Most of the packages made before 3:00 pm are being delivered same day.
Order fulfillment and shipping details while in quarantine due to COVID-19:
- Orders are being processed within 1 to 3 labor days. However you can expect some shipping delays from the USPS services.
- Once your package is received by the USPS location, we're not responsible for any shipping delays.
- If you have any questions regarding your order, you can contact us via https://shopbarras.com/pages/contact-us
- We're taking care of all the precautions and recommendations, but we exhort our clients to properly clean the package and wait a few days before opening.
- We have added to our services the prime delivery option for Puerto Rico orders. It's our only guaranteed shipping method for PR and orders made down this service are being processed with priority. Barras is not responsible for any package damages or delays of USPS orders to PR, only deliveries. We provide you with a tracking number.
- Our shipping carrier is USPS, once your package is fulfilled, we deliver it in the USPS postal office and you can track your package using the tracking number we provide in your email confirmation.
- Our Ponce store location still closed for “walk ins” until further notice.
We have added the "Pick Up" in store options at Ponce, PR.
We will continue updating this information as necessary. Wash your hands, stay at home and be safe while we make some fresh soap for you.